Your new company
Our client, a globally recognised professional services firm is looking to hire Data Entry Analyst for a 3 month contract to work remotely for their Quebec location.
Your new role
- Enter data
- Examine supporting documents and perform brief analysis;
- Communicate with third parties by phone or email, if necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least one year of experience with the administrative tasks
- A high school diploma is required
- The work will be done in French. Knowledge of English is not required.
- Knowledge of Google's work suite and ease of working with a computer
- Understands ethical behaviour and business practices and ensures own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
- Ability to manage high volume of data entry
- Execute duties with significant attention to detail and maintain high quality standards.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 3 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Banking & Financial Services
Área de especialidade
Banking and Financial Services
Fale com um Consultor
Fale com Resham Singh, o consultor especializado responsável por esta vaga,, localizado em Toronto (EN)