Bilingual Customer Service Representative Client: Financial industry Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative Duration: 5 month contract- possible extension to permanent Location: Hybrid- Toronto, Montreal and Halifax Our client, a leader in financial industry is looking to hire a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their office. Your New Role Our client is currently recruiting for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to join us for an upcoming New Hire Training Class starting on October 24, 2022! Seeking candidates who are interested in becoming permanent employees! Hybrid work schedule, 2 days in the office (Tuesday/Wednesday) Halifax, Ontario, Montreal and Remote Atlantic region candidates preferred who are able to work hybrid environment near our clients office French and English is required, no exceptions Seeking motivated and tech savvy candidates with initiative to learn. Customer service oriented individual. This is a fast paced environment. First 4 weeks of training. Monday through 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. AST Looking for bilingual candidates who are strong with their customer service skills to represent out client and their banking products. Successful candidates will be expected to work on a rotational shift basis with hours of operations being Monday-Friday, 8am-12am AST, Saturday-Sunday, 9am-9pm AST. Scheduling is provided 4 weeks in advance. Open 365 days per year Responsibilities:
- The Bilingual Customer Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services.
- Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet your customer needs by providing timely, accurate responses to those requesting information on products and service offerings.
- Bilingualism, English/French required
- You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner
- You have exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority
- You are confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly
- Previous customer service experience in a contact center, retail environment or service industry
- Previous experience in a contact center environment would be considered a tremendous asset, however, not required
- Knowledge of financial services would also be an asset
What They Offer:
- Paid Training starting on Day 1 in classroom setting with practical hands-on training along with your colleagues.
- Great location accessible to all transit options ~ an ideal location makes it effortless on your daily commute
- Online learning programs driven to focus your career development at your own pace
- Career growth and leadership support to achieve your goals