Your new company
Hays Construction are excited to be partnered with an award-winning, fully integrated real estate company who have been established in the North American market for over 50 years.
Your new role
As the Assistant Site Superintendent you will be reporting to the Site Superintendent/Senior Site Superintendent and will be tasked with the following:
• Assist in developing construction schedule and site management plan
• Plans and reviews specifications
• Ensures site safety program is adhered to by ALL parties throughout the entire site and the entire construction schedule
• You will be tasked with Coordinating all site based activities between trades and suppliers.
• Implements and maintains a quality control program by setting standards with the use of mock-ups at all stages of construction
• Ensures work is performed and communicated in compliance with the organisations Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WSI Act
• Ensures employees have the necessary training to perform their work and report workplace hazards/injuries to promptly
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this job as Senior Estimator, for low-rise residential projects in Ontario, you will have:
• Diploma or Degree in the relevant field
• 2-5 years of Site experience within High Rise projects
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
• Solid Microsoft Office computer skills is required
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team is essential
• You will have a high attention to details and strong communication skills.
• Ability to travel within the GTA as required
What you'll get in return
This role as Assistant Site Superintendent offers a highly competitive base salary in line with your experience in addition to an excellent bonus structure, benefits, RRSP, and paid vacation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, experienced and ambitious Estimation professional looking to elevate their career in development and construction and make a lasting impact in the Toronto construction industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.