A well known materials company in the Vancouver area is seeking an AP clerk to join there offices in Downtown
Your new company
Your new company is very well known within the building materials industry that is listed on the TSX. They have a head office in the heart of the Downtown Vancouver area.
Your new role
• Direct Mill invoicing to customers, data entry and processing of supplier invoices on a timely basis, respecting due dates and cash discounts (approx. 600 invoices per month).
• Coding and data entry of high volume freight invoices ensuring appropriate approvals.
• Data entry of supplier and freight invoices on a timely basis, respecting due date and cash discounts (approx. 1,000 invoices per month).
• Coding and data entry of expense payable
• Assist with filing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing for Accounts Payable department.
• Sort and distribute Accounts Payable invoices as required.
• Investigate questions from suppliers and the field as required.
• Reconcile General Ledger accounts as required.
What you'll need to succeed
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and able to analyze and assess situations for the best outcome
• Accurate data entry
• Excellent organizational skills
• Familiar with standard office equipment such as photocopier, adding machine, mail processing, postage machine, fax and scanning equipment
What you'll get in return
A great compensation package with 3 weeks paid vacation, benefits and a performance based bonus of up to 15%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Retail & Consumer Goods
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sarah Ryan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Vancouver (EN)