Your new company
A great chance to join a company that is recognised as one of Canada’s most influential real estate development and construction firms. With five decades of development and construction expertise, a precise level of design and craftsmanship is evident in all the homes and commercial developments that they build
Your new role
Our client is looking for a personable, energetic team player with a strong work ethic and who is proactive to take on the role as our front of house Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This position can handle any administrative task and demonstrates a strong ability to be organised, discrete and enables efficiency and productivity.
What you'll need to succeed
Skills & Qualifications
What you'll get in return
- Education: University degree or diploma in a relevant field would be an asset
- Experience: 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative and self-managing skills to work independently with minimal direction and respond effectively to issues that arise
- Keen focus on providing excellent customer service
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the business and develop/sustain cooperative working relationships with internal staff, vendors, and external contacts
A competitive salary, 2 weeks vacation and a great benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.