Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This candidate will be expected to work out of their Toronto office, however there may be some flexibility to work remotely.
Your new role
• Provides administrative support to the managers as requested
• Books travel for all employees below the executive level
• Schedules meetings and use Outlook to provide calendar management support
• Takes and distributes minutes for corporate meetings below the executive level
• Assists in maintaining records in ERP including employee records and files
• Assists with formatting document, presentations and specifications as needed
• Provides ad-hoc clerical support
What you'll need to succeed
• 3+ years of Administrative, Clerical or Office experience
• Degree or Diploma in Office Administration is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $20.00 - $25.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Tipologia di lavoro
Banking & Financial Services
Sede di lavoro
Consulente di riferimento
Il Consulente Amanda Willis, è il nostro esperto che gestisce questa opportunità di lavoro, con sede a Toronto (EN)