Your new company
A leading client within the professional services sector are looking for a Accounts Payable Administrator for a 11 month project working remote in Canada. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector.
Your new role
The GLSC team is dynamic and high performing, with expertise in accounting and finance, IT, procurement and contracting, global operations, process improvement and data analytics. Network member firms are our clients, and we take pride in supporting them across geographic, national, and cultural boundaries. GLSC leads budgeting, financial reporting, territory bill-to-cash and supplier procure-to-pay processes in support of these contracts. The GLSC team works closely with our Global Procurement teams to successfully manage its portfolio of suppliers and contracts including working to mitigate operational, financial and legal contract risks
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years working in a similar role
- Previous experience working with procurement and legal contracts would be an asset
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm would be an asset
- Proficiency with the full set of Microsoft Office with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite with advanced Google Sheets skills
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 11 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.