Your New Company:
Our client, a leading Banking Institution is looking to hire an IT Business Systems Analyst for a 6 months contract.
Key Skills and Experience:
- The role requires close adherence to risk management and compliance procedures
- Must be comfortable leading project teams with business and IT colleagues on multiple continents and able to adjust working hours as required.
- Requirements Gathering (functional and non-functional), information (data) analysis
- Must have excellent time management skills. Candidate will be expected to run several concurrent projects
- Track record of effectively managing stakeholders at all levels in a complex organization
- Nature of the work will include documentation, task and issue management, reporting to stakeholders, driving deliverables from the team.
- Agile leadership and ability to apply Agile principles and excellent skills using confluence and Jira
- Be a fast learner, in a complex scaled changes and transformation programs
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Demonstrate expertise effectively managing stakeholders at all levels in a complex organization
- Set clear expectations for project team members and track through to delivery
- Monitor and control costs while proactively addressing any variances
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work with a combination of local and remote team members in multiple time zones.
- Help the team to remove blockers and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Manage project’s risks and issues and drive towards solution
- Follow IT delivery framework and make sure that all IT controls are applied and evidences are stored for audit purposes
- MS Visio
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Agile or SAFE certificates and experience
- Documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Technical Understanding
- Problem Solving